By placing an order with us you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. All in-stock order are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Custom Orders will be manufacturered upon ordering being placed.
2. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved and your credit card has been debited.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
1. Sylvia P prices all items in Australian Dollars (AUD) and includes 10% GST. Customers ordering outside of Australia do not have to pay GST. We will deduct this amount from your order.
2. Delivery costs (if applicable) will be charged in addition to the price of the goods and will be clearly displayed and included in the total cost.
3. Sylvia P reserves the right to change prices without notice.
4. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions, prices, stock availability, shipping and other terms and conditions which appear on the website are accurate, errors may occur
a. If we discover an error in the price or availability of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible. In any case where the error is a pricing error, we will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. In any case where the error is an availability error, we will give you the option to change your selection or (if available) place the item on backorder. If the order for any item is cancelled you will receive a full refund.
b. If we discover a typographical error or other inaccuracies, we reserve the right to correct these and to change and update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any order that you may place based on information on the website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, inter alia, errors or out-of-date information on pricing, shipping, payment terms or return policies.
1. We accept Mastercard and Visa Credit Cards and Paypal Transactions. In-stock orders will be dispatched once payment confirmation is received. Custom made orders will begin production once payment confirmation is received.
1. All content on the Sylvia P web site including text, logos, graphics, icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations and software, are the property of Sylvia P or its content suppliers and protected by Australian and International copyright laws.
2. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, duplicate, copy, sell, distribute or otherwise reproduce or exploit, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
1. The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
2. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Sylvia P and its suppliers, expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
3. This does not affect Sylvia Ps liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sylvia P, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of these Terms & Conditions.
2. Sylvia P shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. These Terms and Conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia.
1. Any provision in these Terms and Conditions which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purpose of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and otherwise must be severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the remaining provisions.
1. The above Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding agreements.
This document sets out the Terms & Conditions of the Sylvia P Gift Card provided by SylviaP Sportswear Pty Ltd. These Terms & Conditions are intended to protect you and SylviaP Sportswear Pty Ltd; and are applicable to the Purchaser and Receiver from the time of purchase until time of expiry.
1. Purchasing - Sylvia P Gift Cards are available for purchase and redemption in Sylvia P HQ Store, Sylvia P stalls or from www.sylviap.com.au. Sylvia P reserves the right to retract Gift Cards from sale at any point in time. Gift Card purchase amounts are not pre-defined and as the customer you are entitled to choose the amount you wish to spend. Amounts deposited on to a Sylvia P gift card are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and can only be redeemed in Australian Dollars (AUD). Any amount above $500 AUD is subject to identify verification. Sylvia P cannot accept cancellations on Gift Cards once payment has been processed. Gift Cards are not refundable (in part or in full or amount paid) or redeemable for cash.
2. Redemption - The Receiver of a Sylvia P Gift Card may redeem the value of the card on goods or services provided by the Sylvia P HQ Store, Sylvia P stalls or from www.sylviap.com.au. Should you wish to exchange or return any products that have been paid for using a Sylvia P Gift Card the Sylvia P Returns and Exchanges Policy applies; and a Gift Card may be issued should the product be deemed faulty by a Sylvia P Team Member. The value placed on a Sylvia P Gift Card cannot be redeemed to place value on a new Sylvia P Gift Card.
3. Expiry Date - Sylvia P Gift Cards are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase, which is noted on the card. It is the Purchaser’s and Receiver’s responsibility to redeem the value placed on the Gift Card within that time frame. Sylvia P is unable to extend Gift Cards beyond the expiry date.
4. Security - Both the Purchaser and Receiver of the Sylvia P Gift Card(s) are responsible for the safety and use of the Card. Sylvia P will not be held responsible for lost or stolen Sylvia P Gift Cards. Sylvia P Gift Cards are to be treated like cash; defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
Club Corner Login