All in-stock garments may be returned for product and size exchange under the following conditions:
- The purchaser notifies Sylvia P Sportswear within 7 days of receiving shipment that they would like a product or size exchange. The situation will be discussed and then if the garment/s has to be returned to Sylvia P Sportswear we will issue the customer with a return number which has to be included with the garment/s.
- The purchaser returns the garment/s to Sylvia P Sportswear at their own cost and supplies Sylvia P Sportswear with an empty Australia Post Express Bag of adequate size with return address written on bag. We recommend you use a traceable delivery method for all returns. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to the product during its return to us.
- That the garment/s has not been worn and that the garments original label and information tag is still attached.
- That the garment/s is in new condition and that the garment/s not marked, damaged or broken in any way, this is as the discretion of Sylvia P Sportswear.
- That the garment/s have not been washed.
We will not refund money. We do not refund or exchange sale items.
All non-stock items made to your specifications cannot be returned or exchanged. Any order paid in full will be a firm agreement of purchase. Once manufacturing of garments has begun you shall have no right to cancel. In the case of a manufacturing defect, notify us within 7 days of receiving shipment and we will determine the course of action that needs to take place.
Return of products considered to be defective must be pre-authorised by Sylvia P. All such returns require a return authorisation number and must be shipped prepaid by the purchaser. Authorised returns of products considered to be defective will be subject to inspection by Sylvia P. Product replacement to customers without authorisation from Sylvia P are done so at their own risk. Sylvia P is not responsible for products that has been mistreated, worn out, had tags removed or where the recommended care instructions have not been followed. Sylvia P reserves the right to refuse replacement in such cases.
All returns must be authorised in advance by Sylvia P in writing. Requests of such returns must be made within thirty (30) days of the invoice date. All returns require a return authorisation number issued by Sylvia P. All packages that do not bear these authorisation numbers will be returned to the Club or may be kept with no replacement issued. Authorised returns must be shipped to Sylvia P prepaid by the Club.
Club Corner Login